Produce Plus enrollment is open!
- May 2nd: Enrollment opens to the public.
- May 31st: First round of public enrollment closes.
- June 1st: Produce Plus program starts at participating farmers markets across Washington, DC, and will run until September 30th.
How To Enroll:
- Online via the FRESHFARM website (click the buttons above)
- Call the Produce Plus hotline at (202) 888-4834 and press 0 to leave a voicemail
- In-person application events taking place at city farmers markets and farms May 9th – 31st
I’ve completed the form. What happens next?
- After completing your application, FRESHFARM will let you know if you are in the program for June or if you are placed on a waitlist.
- Unfortunately, there are a limited number of spots available, but we plan to add more participants starting in July after the initial wave of enrollment.
- If approved for the program, you will receive your Produce Plus FRESHFARM confirmation within 3 business days, starting after May 17th, via your stated communication preference: phone, email, or text.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 888-4834 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday to speak to a representative, or press 0 to leave a voicemail outside of these hours.