The Market Share is open! Sign up for your weekly fruits and veggies.
Weekly Market Share Options
The Market Share is FRESHFARM’s weekly local food subscription program, featuring fruits and veggies from our market farmers. Choose a subscription to receive a curated weekly mix of fresh, seasonal produce.
- $25/week for a personal size share (1 to 2 people)
- $38/week for a family size share ( 3 to 4 people)
- Both sizes contain 8 – 10 unique items each week. Family Shares will receive more of each item, and/or a few additional items.
- Add $6 for home delivery.
- Shoppers using SNAP/EBT/P-EBT/WIC get a 75% discount!
How to Join the Market Share
- Choose your size: Personal or Family
- Choose pickup or delivery. Pickup locations are The Parks at Walter Reed (Tuesday), Columbia Heights (Wednesday), and Ballston (Thursday). Delivery days are Tuesday and Thursday.
- Add Social Impact to help your community!
Want to make sure that your neighbors can enjoy the same seasonal bounty you get in the Market Share? Add Social Impact to your order, which will help cover the cost of reduced-price Market Shares for for shoppers using SNAP/EBT/P-EBT/WIC benefits. You can help make fruits and veggies affordable for all!
Pick Up Locations
The Market Share is available for pick-up at 3 FRESHFARM market locations for the 2021 season. Your share will be packed and ready for you at your selected location. Unfortunately, you cannot switch pickup locations from week to week.
The Parks at Walter Reed
Tuesdays, 12pm – 2pm
June 1 – November 16
1010 Butternut Street NW
Washington, DC 20012
Columbia Heights Farmers Market
Wednesdays, 4pm – 7pm
May 26 – October 6
1400 Park Rd NW
Washington, DC 20010
Ballston Farmers Market
Thursdays, 3pm – 7pm
June 3 – November 18
901 N Taylor St
Arlington, VA 22203
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.