Your gift to FRESHFARM is an investment in a food system where all people have the ownership and dignity to produce and eat healthy food.
In the DMV area that we serve, an estimated 200,000 are food insecure and critically need nutritious food to have a healthy and thriving quality of life. Your support helps vulnerable groups access and afford healthy, local food, generate economic opportunities for 240 farmers and producers, and provide nutrition education that promotes healthy eating habits for the next generation.
To learn more about our mission and programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Give
- Donate by check. Please mail your check donation to:FRESHFARM
1380 Monroe Street NW #605
Washington, DC 20010
- Become a monthly donor. The S.E.E.D. Circle is a community of monthly supporters dedicated to promoting sustainable agriculture and ensuring everyone in our region has access to fresh food, regardless of their background. Monthly giving is an easy way to have a consistent impact, and you can know that you are making a meaningful difference in the lives of local children, families, and seniors throughout the year. Join today!
- Direct your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) grant to be mailed to:FRESHFARM
1380 Monroe Street NW #605
Washington, DC 20010
Donors using Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon can use the convenient DAF Direct Link to designate a gift to FRESHFARM.
- Donate your stock. Donating securities is easy and you receive a two-part benefit of receiving an immediate tax deduction and avoiding capital gains tax. To make a gift of stock, arrange for a transfer of securities into FRESHFARM’s account:DTC: 0443
Company: FreshFarm Markets, INC
Account #: A3F-813011
- Donate cryptocurrency. We’re now accepting crypto donations! This gives us even more ways to fuel our work to create a safer, more equitable food system. Learn more and make your gift using our simple crypto donation page.
- Consider workplace giving. FRESHFARM is a member charity of the United Way National Capital Area. Support us through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #99308, DC One Fund #9283, or the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC) #201060. See our Federal & Local Giving Campaigns for more.
Double your impact by requesting a matching gift from your employer. Enter your company name in our Double the Donation search tool to see if your gift is eligible for a match.
FRESHFARM Donor FAQs
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. FRESHFARM is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your donation receipt as your official record that will be sent to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Will I get a receipt?
Yes, all online gifts through FRESHFARM’s donation page will receive an automated thank you email and receipt. If you choose to make a recurring donation, you will receive an initial receipt and an itemized list of your donations after the end of the calendar year. For donations made by check, tax receipts will be mailed within four to six weeks after the donation has been processed. Please keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. For donations totaling over $250, an itemized list of your donations will be mailed to you after the end of the calendar year.
How can I change my contact information?
To change your address or contact preferences, please contact email@example.com.
What do you do with my personal information?
Your privacy is important to us. As a donor, we will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
By sharing your email or phone number, you agree to receive FRESHFARM communications, including our monthly newsletter, program updates, and fundraising solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us and would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you may do so at any time at the bottom of our emails. If you no longer wish to receive text messages, you may opt-out at any time by replying “STOP”. You may also update your preferences by contacting FRESHFARM’s Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.