Up to 12 Eggs
Pot (size depends on the number of eggs desired)
- Select a pot that is wide enough for all the eggs you are cooking to easily fit in one layer. Fill with enough water to completely cover the eggs, but don’t add them to the pot yet.
- Measure 1 cup of ice and have it ready in the freezer.
- Fill a bowl with cold water and set aside.
- Place the pot over high heat. Once the water in the pot is boiling, turn the heat down to medium and carefully add the eggs with a slotted spoon. Take care to not drop them in.
- Cook the eggs for 30 seconds and then carefully add the cup of ice to the pot.
- As soon as the water returns to a gentle boil, set a timer for 10 minutes.
- When the timer is up, carefully remove the eggs with the slotted spoon and place in the bowl of cold water to stop the cooking.
Note: Try peeling the eggs in water for a quick and easy method.