4 large hard-boiled eggs
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1-2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt OR mayonnaise
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
⅛ tsp. salt
- Wash and finely chop the parsley.
- Crack and peel the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks (they’ll pop out if you push the white underneath them) and add them to a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until they are lump free.
- Add the yogurt, mustard, parsley, and salt to the bowl with the yolks and mash until coarse or creamy, whichever you prefer.
- Put the white halves on a plate. Use a spoon to fill each egg half with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with extra herbs if you like.