1 lemon OR orange
Sunflower seed butter OR nut butter
Homemade Granola, sunflower seeds, chopped nuts, hemp hearts, coconut flakes, fresh or frozen berries, dried fruit, ground cinnamon, honey, chocolate chips
Juicer OR fork
Apple corer OR cookie cutter
Large plate OR baking sheet
- Wash the apples and lemon.
- Carefully slice the apples horizontally into ½ inch rounds.
- Use an apple corer to remove the center of the rounds and turn the slices into thick rings like a donut.
- Toss the apple slices in a bowl with lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown.
- Arrange the apple slices on a large plate and add the spreads of your choice to “ice” each slice.
- Sprinkle or drizzle your favorite toppings on top and enjoy!