4-6 flatbread rounds (pita, English muffins, naan or lavash)
1 15 oz. can tomato sauce OR Strawberry Tomato Sauce
16 oz. shredded cheese (mozzarella is the classic, but feta, cheddar, provolone, or others are good, too!)
1 bunch of fresh leafy greens (kale, spinach, arugula, collards), stems removed and leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
1-2 heads baby bok choy, chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
2 tbsp. cooking oil
Parchment paper OR tin foil
Wide, deep pan OR pot
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place flatbread rounds on the sheet in a single layer.
- Top flatbreads with a thin layer of sauce, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Next, wash the produce and tear, chop, peel and mince them as noted in the ingredients list.
- Heat the oil in a wide, deep pan or pot. Carefully add the greens and baby bok choy to the hot oil, turning with tongs or a spoon to coat them with oil. This will prevent them from discoloring while they cook.
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté, mixing with the greens until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Top prepared pizzas with the veggie mixture, and bake in the oven until warm and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Note: Feel free to add additional toppings, especially if you have some fresh veggies from your garden or the market!