Available now! The Columbia Heights Market Share is a weekly local food subscription program open to anyone and everyone with fruits and veggies from our market farmers.
- Pickup Wednesdays, 3:30pm – 7pm at the Columbia Heights market
- July 22 to October 14
- Family Share: $40 per week
- Personal Share: $29 per week
- Eligible for SNAP payment – if you are interested in signing up via SNAP benefits, please email marketshare@freshfarm.
org for more information
- Sign up for the Columbia Heights Market Share here
Market hares at Columbia Heights are two sizes:
- The Family Share contains 10-12 types of produce. We recommend a Family Share for 1-2 adults if they are BIG fruit and vegetable eaters, or for 2 adults + 2 young children / 1 older child.
- The Personal Share contains 8-10 types of produce. We recommend a Personal Share for 1-2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child.
- Sign up for as many shares as you’d like.
This season, Social Impact is built into every share and more important than ever. All revenue from shares goes directly to FRESHFARM’s emergency food programs in response to COVID-19 and food access programs, currently reaching nearly 700 low-income families in DC with weekly produce.