What’s In Your Market Share This Week?
Grapes are a pretty popular fruit and you might’ve recently seen them in your market share.
Color: Grapes have a varying color scheme, from the lightest of green to the darkest of purple. Anthocyanins are pigments that give grapes and other berries their red, blue and purple color.
Size: Grapes are typically similar but can vary slightly depending on variety and when they’re harvested.
Taste: Green grapes tend to have more of a sour and tangy taste. Red/ purple grapes have a more sweet taste.
- Benefits: Contains many important nutrients including copper which assists in energy production. Also includes Vitamin K which is vital for bone health and B vitamins that are needed for growth and development.
Do you prefer sweet or sour? We have recipes for everyone’s palate:
- Try our Blueberry Coffee Cake and enjoy for breakfast
- Make your own Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette and pair with your favorite salad
- Strawberry and Kale Smoothie is light and refreshing.
- Apple Beet and Carrot Salad has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Check out these activities that will continue the learning and exploration:
- Caring for plants at home can be simple if you remember a few simple steps.
- A lot of what scientists do is observe, watch as your Seeds Grow and Sprout
- All plants need soil, take some time to Explore What Is Soil
- Every living thing has to come to an end, but what happens after? Guess How Long Things Take To Decompose