Markets Sponsors & Community Partners
Are you a local business or nonprofit interested in promoting your offerings at the farmers market? Sign up to be a Market Sponsor or Community Table Partner!
With 25 markets and farm stands in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia, FRESHFARM markets welcome nearly 800,000 visitors each year and represent over $24 million in revenue for our farmers and producers. Our markets are an excellent opportunity to reach an audience that cares deeply about healthy food and sustainable agriculture and prioritizes supporting local businesses.
Who can table at market?
Market Sponsors have the opportunity to engage directly with our audience of market shoppers. Market Sponsorship pricing reflects average customer attendance at each market location and average market revenue. Eligible organizations include:
- Any private business, company, or corporation
- Private / for-profit schools
- Self-employed individuals
- National or international nonprofits
- Federal government divisions
- View full Market Sponsor Policies
Community Table Partner
We are proud to offer space at our farmers markets to local nonprofits and community groups for free. Eligible organizations include:
- Local nonprofits
- Local government divisions
- Student groups (fundraising and sales are not permitted)
- Scouts troops (fundraising and sales are not permitted)
- ANC groups and local elected officials (to promote constituent services only; campaigning is not permitted)
- Organizations engaged in non-partisan advocacy efforts
- Organizations promoting civic engagement (example: voter registration)
- View full Community Table Partner Policies
apply to be a community table partner
Selling At Market
Market Sponsors and Community Table Partners MAY NOT sell products of any kind at market. To be a market vendor and be eligible to sell, you must be a local farmer or food producer selling locally produced agricultural products. If this is you, apply to sell at market. Market applications open annually, but we occasionally open opportunities for pop-up vendors.
Who Can’t Table At Market?
Due to our nonprofit status, the following types of organizations are NOT permitted to participate in promotional activities at the farmers market:
- Churches and religious organizations
- Political officials or volunteers who are campaigning or petitioning
- Fundraising campaigns
- Partisan lobbying groups
- Food businesses that present a conflict of interest with our farmers market vendors
- Issues-based nonprofits will be accepted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of FRESHFARM; preference will be given to mission-aligned organizations.
Interested in signing up as a Market Sponsor or Community Table Partner? Fill out this interest form so we can assess your eligibility and we’ll be in touch! Once approved, our team will follow up to schedule you at the markets and dates of your choice, pending availability.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.